Summary of The Day: Stand on the eastern most edge of the Australian continent at lifestyle capital and international tourism magnet, Byron Bay!
Departing from your hotel in Gold Coast, we'll head cross the border from Queensland to New South Wales, passing through tweed alley, the heart of the sugar cane country. Then we'll arrive in Byron Bay where we'll head to the Headland Reserve, a coastal rainforest of untouched beauty. After exploring here we'll take a walk along to the Cape Byron Lighthouse and stand on the most easterly point in Australia!
Then we'll have free time to enjoy the trendy and relaxed atmosphere of Byron Bay. Wander through its many shops, take a swim on its pristine beaches, or people watch from one of its fantastic cafes.
Along the way back we'll stop at Tropical Fruit World (admission not included) for afternoon tea.
Tour departs at 8:00am and returns at 4:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour doesn't visit Brisbane. The pick-up detail is subject to final confirmation from local office, please leave a note about your hotel information when make reservation online so we can check it.