Summary of The Day: We'll meet at an iconic French-style coffee house on Avenida de Mayo, where we'll learn about the origins and history of tango.
Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of the milongueros (tango dancers) as we head toward a dance hall where locals go to tango - maybe you'll be inspired to try some steps yourself! Our tour concludes here - take a seat, grab a drink, and watch Argentinian life unfold as the night goes on.
Ending point: the drop-off point will vary for each tour, depending on the milonga that takes place that day.
No special clothes are needed to take this tour; however, if you want to try dancing tango, please bring a pair of suitable dancing shoes.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.