Summary of The Day: For those who are not satisfied with simply watching a performance, Sabor a Tango is the perfect venue to take up the art of the tango. Located in the former Palazzo Rosina, famous for hosting the legendary L'Operatti opera guild, the 27,000 square foot building now devotes its entire structure to tango.
A visit here not only allows you to see amazing performances by professional dancers and partake in an exquisite dinner of the best Argentine and international cuisine in the city, but also a chance to learn the dance from the best! The El Patio de la Morocha hall is specially devoted to teach Milonga Italia Unita, a style fit for any dance halls you visit in Buenos Aires!
After your lesson and dinner, prepare to be dazzled by the stunning performances at the Sabor a Tango!
6:45pm Tango Show plus Dinner and Lesson (4.5 Hours)
7:45pm Tango Show plus Dinner (3.5 Hours)
8:45pm Tango Show Only (2.5 Hours)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult (11 years)
Child (2-10 years)
Infant (0-2 years)
* Child shares the same price with adult.
* Dinner is not included in basic rate, but available as an option
* Complimentary Tango Lesson of 1 hour is included for option of Dinner + Show. Please inform at the moment of reservation if you are interested in taking Tango Lesson, so this way we will adjust timing for Pick Up.
Sabor a Tango Show
Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off from Downtown Buenos Aires Hotels
Optional Dinner (If Selected) Includes Unlimited Wine/Beer/Purified Water/Coke During Dinner and During the Show
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you once you confirm your revervation.
Hotels in the Palermo Neighborhood do not include pick up or drop off. You will need to travel by your own means to receive transfers from a nearby hotel.
Tour pricing not valid for special events which take place on Christmas Eve (December 25th) and New Year’s Eve (December 31st).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.