Summary of The Day: After meeting your guide at a central city location, listen to a quick safety briefing and get ready to ride. Once you receive your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet, you'll begin your leisurely 7-mile (12-km) ride.
Head to the newest neighborhood of the city: Puerto Madero. It is the most visited by locals and tourists because of its chic restaurants and views of the Rio de La Plata. From there, you will enter the Ecological Reserve, an area that lies between the city and the Rio de la Plata, where nature and the environment are protected and the original flora of the pampas is preserved.
Next, ride into La Boca, the district is popular with visitors for its brightly painted buildings, especially along the Caminito where you'll see local artists selling their work.
Head into the neighborhood of San Telmo, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, known for its well-preserved colonial architecture. See its many attractions, including the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church, San Telmo Market, and Dorrego Square.
Finally, you will visit Plaza de Mayo, the scene of all major political events in Argentina. Take a look at the Government House (Casa Rosada), the Cabildo, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the main public buildings.
Throughout your tour, your entertaining and informative guide will tell you fun facts about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also break periodically to stretch your legs and take photos. Your tour will end at Plaza San Martin.
End Point: San Martin Square - Address: Santa Fe Av. & Maupú St.
Morning tour: 1:00 pm
Afternoon tour: 5:30 pm
This tour includes a moderate amount of physical effort. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.