Summary of The Day: After meeting your guide at a central city location, listen to a quick safety briefing and get ready to ride. Once you receive your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet, you'll begin your leisurely 7-mile (12-km) ride.
Start your tour at the exclusive Barrio Norte, where you'll see beautiful homes that belong to aristocratic families and embassies. Soon you'll reach the neighborhood of Recoleta, recognized by its French style buildings, parks, and outdoor cafes. Ride by the famous Recoleta Cemetery, final resting place of Eva Peron.
Next, you'll head toward the district of Palermo, Buenos Aires’ largest neighborhood. Pedal to Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park, and admire its rose garden with more than 400 rose bushes. See more of the park’s sights, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Botánical Garden, Plaza Italia, Galileo Galilei Planetarium and the Spaniard’s Monument.
Throughout your tour, your entertaining and informative guide will tell you fun facts about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also break periodically to stretch your legs and take photos. Your tour will end at Plaza San Martin.
End Point: San Martin Square - Address: Santa Fe Av. & Maupú St.
-Morning tour: 1:00pm
-Afternoon tour: 5:30pm
This tour includes a moderate amount of physical effort. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
In order to protect your property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.