Summary of The Day: Today we'll enjoy a fantastic trip from Vienna through the Hungarian countryside to Budapest.
We'll arrive around 10:15am and explore the city through a stunning city tour. We'll begin with a bus tour of the district of Pest, seeing the neo-Gothic Hungarian House of Parliament, the magnificent State Opera House, and the impressive Heroes' Square which is filled with the statues of Hungarian lords. At lunch you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a typical Hungarian meal (own expense).
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a guided walk through the district of Buda. We'll experience the historic Buda Castle, the romantic Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - and Margaret Island with its gorgeous parks.
At the end of our city tour of Budapest, you have free time at 3:00pm for shopping and relaxing. At approximately 5:00pm our bus departs for Vienna, where we'll arrive at the city around 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in German, English, Italian, Spanish, and English. Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
A Japanese guide is available in Budapest only! There is no Japanese commentary during the drive to and from Budapest.
Advance booking and a valid passport (or ID for EU citizens) is necessary.
The tour starts at 7:15am in front of State Opera House. Hotel pick-up is 45-30 minutes earlier.
If you are using hotel pick-up, please indicate your hotel during booking.
For those not using hotel pick-up, please check in 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Please present your voucher at the start of the tour.
Customers will be asked to review safety procedures and sign a waiver prior to tour departure.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.