Summary of The Day: Get ready to discover what makes happy hour such a joyous event in Budapest! We'll begin our after dark adventure in the city center and slowly make our way over to the Old Jewish quarter, where all the most happening pubs are located. We'll start with a classic spritzer and move on to white wine, then follow that up with some dark, full-bodied reds. Of course Budapest happy hour wouldn't be complete without a traditional Hungarian drink to top it off!
Our first stop is a small delicatessen for some tasty finger food. Then we'll head over to the Great Synagogue to learn more about the rich history of the SoHo of Budapest. We'll continue with a visit to a local wine-lovers hangout, where we'll discuss the significance of wine in the culture and heritage of the Hungarian people over a glass of white wine. Then we'll hop over to the 7th district and stop in at a funky little pub to sample a delicate Rose. Next up is a glass of red at a classic wine bar.
Our final stop will be a quirky, hidden happy hour gem. After the tour you may want to stick around for another drink and a late-night snack. Be sure to ask your local guide about the other watering holes nearby.
This tour ends at the entrance to Gozsdu Court Sky Terrace.
* You must be at least 18 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Tours are limited to 12 people per group.
Itinerary may be modified to accommodate changing hours of operation.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.