Summary of The Day: Enjoy a fantastic Budapest walking tour that let's your eat your way through Hungary's delectable cuisine! This Budapest food tour will lead you through the foodie revolution that has engulfed the city in recent years with Michelin star gourmet restaurants, reinvented market halls, street vendors, elegant cafes, and quirky food trucks. One of the most delectable Budapest tours, we will not just stop at tasting scrumptious samples, but also learn about Hungarian history, traditions, and culture with our expert local guide.
What are you waiting for? Join us as we hop off the beaten path and wander through local eateries and shops to experience Budapest as the locals do.
We'll begin with a welcome 'Túró Rudi' (a chilled chocolate covered dessert) and set off through the city, stopping at Belvárosi Piac - the downtown market hall on Hold utca (NOT to be confused with the Central Market Hall) - a local butcher's shop, cheese shop, traditional restaurants, an a neighborhood pub for a taste of locally made artisan beers.
Hungarian cheese specialties
Selection of Hungarian salamis (including deer)
'Lángos' (fried Hungarian flat bread)
'Kolbász & Hurka' (sausages & pickled vegetables)
Goulash served in a mini loaf bread
'Túró Rudi' (a chilled chocolate covered dessert)
'Kürtőskalács' (a sweet dough pastry covered in sugar)
'Flódni' (Jewish-Hungarian cake with 4 different fillings)
Variety of craft beers & home made lemonade
We reserve the right to offer different samples without prior notice. Vegetarian options available upon request.
This tour includes approximately 2 kms of walking so bring comfortable shoes.
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advanced notice
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.