Summary of The Day: Enjoy this tour in the heart of Europe on our world famous red buses. With 13 stops conveniently located around the city, you can travel to points of interest and the city's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place, and the Atomium.
1 - Central Station
2 - Rogier
3 - Royal Greenhouses
4 - Atomium
5 - Magritte Museum
6 - National Basilica
7 - Tour & Taxis
8 - Dansaert Street
9 - Bourse / Stock Exchange
10 - Marolles
11 - Manneken Pis
1 - Central Station
2 - Place Royale
3 - Sablon
4 - Avenue Louise
5 - Art Nouveau / Horta
6 - Flagey
7 - Place du Luxembourg
8 - Parc Leopold
9 - Cinquantenaire
10 - Shumann
11 - Palais Royal
Frequency: every 15-45 minutes from 9:30am to 6:00pm
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.