Summary of The Day: At 4:00pm we'll pick up from your hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan and transfer to the jetty where we will take a water taxi cruise through the world’s largest Kampong Ayer, the local dialect for water village.
Our journey we'll lead us along the Brunei River in the heart of Bandar Seri Begawan through to the mangrove forest and Nipah palm. Listen carefully, and you may detect the call of a monkey amid the chorus of chirping insects and birds. Observe the exotic primates known as the Proboscis Monkey, a unique species that is only found here. We'll also spot Great White Egrets, Monitor Lizard, Whir-bellied Sea Eagle and King Fishers.
On the way back, we will pass the Sultan’s palace before heading back to the city and transferring you to your hotel in Brunei.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.