Summary of The Day: Today you'll see one of the most representative cities of Belgium: Bruges, a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site! You'll depart on your own from London's St. Pancras Station and take the Euro-star Train to Brussels and connect to Bruge Station where you'll meet your guide (ticket included).
Then you'll begin your three hour tour of the city where your guide will introduce you to the history and architecture of the city. You'll get to explore the canals and lace shops in the Kantcentrum, as well as visit the Heilig-Bloedbasiliek Church, where a vial of the blood of Christ is preserved.
You'll also have the chance to familiarize yourself with Bruges' Beguinage, picturesque and tranquil homes once used by single and widowed women who wished to serve the community and their faith. Today it is managed by the Benedictine Nuns and is a well-preserved historical site within the city.
Later, you will have free time to enjoy the local cuisine, shop the typical stores or just walk through the magical streets. For art lovers, you can visit the Groeninge Museum (admission not included, subject to availability), which houses a wide range of Belgian paintings from the fourteenth century, featuring pieces in the neoclassical, Flemish expressionism, and postwar modern art styles.
In the evening we'll return to London, arriving at approximately 9:30pm.
You must carry a valid Passport for international travel.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.