Summary of The Day: Walk the streets of Brooklyn one the most exciting boroughs in New York City. Brooklyn is a neighborhood of many facets where different cultures and innovation converge. Synonymous with all things trendy and artisanal, Brooklyn is constantly evolving yet has succeeded in maintaining it's local neighborhood feel.
Stroll through its tree-lined streets and discover why Brooklyn is famous for its unique collection of architectural styles reflective of the borough’s history. See Brownstones, carriage houses and a cornucopia of beautiful churches; the most of any of the 5 boroughs. Brooklyn is also home to many writers and artists like Arthur Miller, Truman Capote, Larry David and Jay Z just to name a few. From colonial times to present day learn all about the history of its diverse communities.
Grab a bite at one of the local food truck stands that Brooklyn is famous for.
Please come and exchange your voucher 24 hours before the tour at the departure location and be at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
If you can't come to our office 24 hours in advance, you can also exchange your tickets the morning of the tour.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Children under 5 not occupying a seat will not be charged.
*In 2017, Child fare is for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Children under 3 not taking a seat will be able to join our tours for free.
For wheelchair accessibility, please contact us at least one month in advance.
It requires minimum 6 pax to operate the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.