Summary of The Day: Join us in discovery this historic area with a Brooklyn bus tour! We'll discover Brooklyn's neighborhoods, landmarks, and points of interest on an informative tour. Along the way, we'll explore such places as Brooklyn Heights, The Promenade, the Brooklyn Museum, Grand Army Plaza, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and the original location of Ebbett’s Field where the Brooklyn Dodgers once played.
We will also stop at the Green-Wood Cemetery for a walk through this historic, rural cemetery. Built in the 1800s, the cemetery serves as the final resting places of numerous historic figures, including inventors, military personal, government officials, baseball legends, and crime bosses.
Along the way we'll enjoy lunch at the original Junior’s Restaurant. Your meal includes a half sandwich of pastrami on rye bread (alternatives are turkey or tuna) plus fries and a soft drink as well as a slice of cheesecake and a choice of either a chocolate or vanilla egg cream for dessert.
Movie locations featured on this tour include Moonstruck, As Good As It Gets, Dog Day Afternoon and many more.
Drop-off location: In Union Square in front of the Liquiteria Juice Bar on East 13th St. and 4th Ave
Please arrive 15 minutes early to the departure time.
Once the tour begins, customers will not be able to join the tour.
Relax on our comfortable buses for your multimedia tour. Best of all, our air conditioned and heated buses are enclosed so you’re never exposed to the elements
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.