Summary of The Day: The New York Times calls it "the best musical of this century."
The Washington Post says, "It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals."
And Entertainment Weekly says, "Grade A: the funniest musical of all time."
Jon Stewart of The Daily Show calls it "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry."
It’s THE BOOK OF MORMON, the nine-time Tony Award winning Best Musical from the creators of South Park.
The Book of Mormon follows two young missionaries who are sent to Uganda to try to convert citizens to the Mormon religion. One missionary, Elder Price, is an enthusiastic go-getter with a strong dedication to his faith, while his partner, Elder Cunningham, is a socially awkward but well meaning nerd whose tendency to embroider the truth soon lands him in trouble. Upon their arrival in Africa, Elders Price and Cunningham learn that in a society plagued by AIDS, poverty and violence, a successful mission may not be as easy as they expected.
Location:Eugene O’Neill Theatre, 230 West 49th Street (Between Broadway and 8th Avenue) New York, NY 10019
This show contains explicit language.
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID when submitting your reservation. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Show Ticket Type: Orchestra A-T area
11/23/16 at 7:00pm
12/18/16 at 2:00pm
Come to the box office with your ID 1 hour prior to the show and present the voucher at the ticket window.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.