Summary of The Day: You will be picked up by your guide at the hotel and will reach the city of Olomouc after 50 minutes. Our guide will show you all the important places of the city and learn about its long, rich history.
Olomouc is the old capital of Moravia and, as such, has the largest historic preservation zone outside of Prague. There are twelve churches in the center alone, and St Wenceslas cathedral has been Moravia’s most important for 900 years. The largest pipe organ in central Europe is in St Moritz church and at St Michael’s you can go below ground to see the fresh water spring on which the city was founded. There’s also a chapel with a preserved torture chamber in its dungeons, and the Holy Trinity Column on the main square is so large that there’s a chapel inside it, too.
Other highlights include the renaissance town hall that dominates the center of the main square, the astronomical clock, which is one of only two in the entire country, and the series of fountains dotted around the old town. Apart from the outstanding individual buildings the cobbled lanes, squares and courtyards of Olomouc are wonderful to explore. Lonely Planet goes so far as to call the cityscape of Olomouc “possibly Central Europe’s most underrated.”
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Student (up to 26)
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and, with extra fee paid once per one group, in Chinese. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Spanish, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French.
This tour takes place daily at 9:00am or 1:00pm for a minimum of two people. Customers will be picked up at their hotel in the city center by the guide.
Children younger than 3 years old may participate for free.
Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to arrange pick-up details.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.