Summary of The Day: Tour the highlights of Brisbane then travel to lone Pine Koala Sanctuary situated on the banks of the Brisbane River. From the elevation of Mt Coot-tha, the city of Brisbane, its river and nearby pastoral land and distant horizons to the Glasshouse Mountains, culminates a very unique Brisbane experience.
* Queen Street Mall
* South Bank parklands
* Anzac Square - location of the Anzac Memorial and Shrine of Remembrance
* The Old Windmill - Brisbane's oldest building
* Roma Street parklands
* Suncorp Stadium
* Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - home to over 130 koalas
* Perhaps have your photo taken while you hold a cuddly koala
* Opportunity to hand feed kangaroos
* Experience an emu encounter
* Tasmanian Devils and wombats
* Join in on the koala presentation
* Pass Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens and Brisbane Planetarium
* Mt Coot-tha Lookout - spectacular views toward Brisbane city, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island
|USD $83.91||USD $61.03|
* Adult: 14 and older|
* Child: 3-13
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.