Summary of The Day: Tour the highlights of Brisbane then travel to lone Pine Koala Sanctuary situated on the banks of the Brisbane River. From the elevation of Mt Coot-tha, the city of Brisbane, its river and nearby pastoral land and distant horizons to the Glasshouse Mountains, culminates a very unique Brisbane experience.
* Queen Street Mall
* South Bank parklands
* Anzac Square - location of the Anzac Memorial and Shrine of Remembrance
* The Old Windmill - Brisbane's oldest building
* Roma Street parklands
* Suncorp Stadium
* Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - home to over 130 koalas
* Perhaps have your photo taken while you hold a cuddly koala
* Opportunity to hand feed kangaroos
* Experience an emu encounter
* Tasmanian Devils and wombats
* Join in on the koala presentation
* Pass Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens and Brisbane Planetarium
* Mt Coot-tha Lookout - spectacular views toward Brisbane city, Moreton Island and Stradbroke Island
Tour departs at 12:45pm and returns at 5:00pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 14 and older
* Child: 3-13
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Admission to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Brisbane or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.