Summary of The Day: Rich in historic and visually exciting locations, Brisbane is settled on either side of the broad Brisbane River. Its sub-tropical climate makes it an ideal destination to visit and discover the charm of this gracious city.
* Cathedral Square
* Pass the Botanic Gardens
* Pass under Story Bridge, detailed commentary of sites
* Parliament House
* Conrad Treasury Hotel
* Anzac Square
* The Wheel of Brisbane - breathtaking views of the city and the river
* City Hall
* Kangaroo Point Cliffs - panoramic views of Brisbane and the river
* Cross Captain Cook Bridge and Story Bridge
* Fortitude Valley
* Queens Street Mall - shopping precinct
* Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Brisbane River
* Spectacular views of waterfront homes and the Brisbane skyline
* Cruise under Story Bridge - built during the Great Depression
* South Bank parklands
|USD $98.28||USD $60.19|
* Adult: 14 and older|
* Child: 3-13
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.