Summary of The Day: Our laneway adventure takes you on a walking tour with a professional local guide who’s an expert in beer and conversation.
We’ll kick things off with a complimentary welcome brew before setting off to uncover the city’s hidden heritage sites. Come tour’s end, you’ll get the chance to sample a host of craft beer labels hard to find anywhere else.
You’ll discover the hidden and major sites and historical events that have shaped Brisbane, including those covering the 100th anniversary of ANZAC, WWII, as well as some convict heritage and figures such as the infamous Captain Logan and General MacArthur. Think epic stories of brawls, murders, incarcerations, and more.
Along the way, you’ll visit some of the best bars and laneway watering holes in Brisbane because, after all, history is better with beer, right? Your guide, a savvy sophisticated steward with a liver of steel, will introduce you to some of Australia's leading craft beers that are revolutionizing the market - all while exploring a new and vibrant Brisbane amidst historical laneways through the CBD.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children below 6 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Local English-speaking guide
Welcome brew at the meeting point
Craft beer (or on occasion cider!) tastings as per weekly offerings
Priority entry into all venues
Tour end food and beverages (available for purchase)
For this tour you will be in a small group with a maximum of 12 people.
Please dress smart casual with comfortable footwear for walking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.