Summary of The Day: Visit one of the south-coast's most vibrant and popular resorts with something to entertain the whole family in Brighton. Sightseeing in this extravagant city will certainly reveal all the things to do and places to go from the striking Royal Pavilion, Regency architecture and Victorian aquariums to the famous Brighton Pier, Sea Life Centre and pebble beach.
1 - Brighton Pier
2 - King's Road
3 - Grand Avenue
4 - Palmeira Square
5 - Lansdowne Road
6 - St Anns Well Gardens & Furze Court
7 - Brighton Station, A
8 - Imperial Arcade
9 - North Laine
10 - Old Steine
11 - Marine Parade
12 - Royal Crescent
13 - Brighton Marina
14 - Madeira Drive
15 - Daltons Bastion, Madeira Drive
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 30 minutes (60 minutes in October) from 10:00am to 7:00pm
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.