Summary of The Day: We will you pick you up at your hotel and give you a short introduction to the city of Bratislava. We'll walk to Michalska Gate, the main Main Square, Old Town Hall, and Primatial Palace with the possibility of entering them (subject to availability/time).
Afterwards, we'll continue to the Slovakian Reduta and Cathedral of St. Martin. By car, you will pass along Presidential Palace, Bratislava Castle, and the Slovakian Government Buildings, and finish with a visit to Slavin Monument. You can choose between a drop-off at the hotel or the city center.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older * Children: 3-10 years old * Children from ages 0-2 years old may participate in the tour for free. * Minimum participants: 2 people * Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Tour language is English. Other languages like German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese & Russian available upon request.
A valid ISIC card is required for the student rate
For those using hotel pick-up please indicate your hotel during booking.
For those without hotel pick-up, the departure point is Radisson SAS Carlton Hotel located at Hviezdoslavovo, Namestie 3 Bratislava.
If no hotel pick-up is needed, please check in at the meeting point 15 mintues before the tour begins.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free
Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.