Summary of The Day: Today we'll tour the fantastic city of Bratislava!
We'll pick you up at your hotel and head to the city center where we'll enjoy a walking tour of Michalska Gate, Bratislava's Main Square, the Old Town Hall, Primatial Palace, Reduta, and the Cathedral of St. Martin.
Afterwards we'll travel by car pass the Presidential Palace, Bratislava Castle, Slovak Government, and Slavin Monument.
Our last stop will be Devin Castle, and then we will drop you off at either your hotel or the city center.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Adult without pick up
Child without pick up (3-10)
Student without pick up (11-25)
Adult with pick up (0-2)
Child with pick up (3-10)
Student with pick up (11-25)
* Adults: 15 and older * Children: 3-10 years old * Children from ages 0-2 years old may participate in the tour for free. * Minimum participants: 2 people * Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel Pick-up from Bratislava hotels
Professional Tour Guide - English (other languages upon request)
This tour is available April - October daily at 12:00pm.
Tour language is English. Other languages like German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese & Russian available upon request.
Please indicate language of choice during booking.
A valid ISIC card is required for the student rate.
For those using hotel pick-up please indicate your hotel during booking in reservation request.
For those without a Hotel Pick-up, the departure point is Radisson SAS Carlton Hotel located at Hviezdoslavovo, Namestie 3 Bratislava.
For those not choosing hotel pick-up, please arrive in the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.