Summary of The Day: We will pick you up from your hotel and depart for Small Carpathian.
This area of vineyards is located on the south-eastern slopes of the Small Carpathian mountain range and is one of the eight wine-making regions in Slovakia. We'll arrive at the the Red Stone Castle and enter the castle towers that look down on the village of Casta, located only 35km from Bratislava. Afterwards, you'll visit the historical town of Modra, enjoy a city tour of Pezinok, and enter Majolica Pottery. There will be some free time for lunch and then we'll head back to Bratislava. On the way, we will stop in Svaty Jur for a sampling of wine from this region.
As we return to Bratislava, we will drop you off at your hotel or in the city center.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older
* Student: 11-25 years old (A valid ISIC card is required for the student rate).
* Children: 3-10 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old may participate in the tour for free.
* Minimum participants: 2 passengers
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available daily (except Mondays) at 1:15pm.
A valid ISIC card is required for the student rate.
This tour has a 2 passenger minimum.
This tour is available in English and German.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.