Summary of The Day: Enjoy the beauty of Bournemouth with this tour.
Bournemouth lies in the heart of Dorset on the South Coast and has seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea. The vibrant cosmopolitan town has it all - a vast variety of shops, restaurants theatres & shows plus a buzzing night life. It is home to beautiful parks and Bournemouth’s Gardens which are split into three areas of Victorian beauty - starting with the Lower Gardens, adjacent to the sea and leading to the Central Gardens in the town centre and then the Upper Gardens. Take the tour and plan your visit with Bournemouth hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus which will highlight all the things to do and see during your stay. You can hop on and off at your leisure at the conveniently located stops which are positioned along the route.
1 - Bournemouth Pier
2 - Bournemouth Square (Gervis Place Stand X)
3 - West Cliff
4 - Westbourne
5 - Branksome Chine
6 - Canford Cliffs
7 - Sandbanks Beach
8 - Sandbanks Peninsular
9 - Sandbanks Beach
10 - Lilliput Village
11 - Whitecliff
12 - Poole Park
13 - Poole Quay & Old Town (Depart)
13 - Poole Quay & Old Town (Arrive)
14 - Poole Railway Station
15 - Poole College / Civic Centre
16 - Ashley Cross
17 - Penn Hill
18 - Westbourne
19 - The Triangle
20 - Bournemouth Square
21 - Bournemouth Pier
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 5-16
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.