Summary of The Day: Enjoy the beauty of Bournemouth with this tour.
Bournemouth lies in the heart of Dorset on the South Coast and has seven miles of golden sands and sparkling sea. The vibrant cosmopolitan town has it all - a vast variety of shops, restaurants theatres & shows plus a buzzing night life. It is home to beautiful parks and Bournemouth’s Gardens which are split into three areas of Victorian beauty - starting with the Lower Gardens, adjacent to the sea and leading to the Central Gardens in the town centre and then the Upper Gardens. Take the tour and plan your visit with Bournemouth hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus which will highlight all the things to do and see during your stay. You can hop on and off at your leisure at the conveniently located stops which are positioned along the route.
1. East Cliff
2. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks
3. Bournemouth Square - Gervis Place Stand X
4. West Cliff Savoy Hotel
5. Westbourne - Camden
6. Branksome Chine
7. Canford Cliffs - Loch Fyne
8. Sandbanks Beach - Shore Road
9. Sandbanks Beach - Pavilion
10. Sandbanks Peninsular - Ferry Approach
11. Sandbanks Beach - Opposite Pavilion
12. Sandbanks Beach - Opposite Shore Road
13. Lilliput Village - Lilliput Square
14. Whitecliff - Whitecliff Recreation Ground
15. Poole Park - Park Gates East
16. Poole Quay & Old Town - Portsmouth Hoy Pub
17. 13A. Poole Quay & Old Town - Old Orchard
18. Poole Railway Station - ASDA Side
19. Poole College / Civic Centre - The College
20. Ashley Cross - Parkstone Railway Station
21. Penn Hill - Penn Hill Corner
22. Westbourne - County Gates
23. The Triangle
24. Bournemouth Square - Exeter Road Stand LL
25. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 5-16
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.