Summary of The Day: Picture a superbly prepared brunch. Now imagine you're enjoying that splendid cuisine aboard a smartly appointed cruise boat. As you savor the menu and drink in the ocean views from three spacious decks, you also feast on many of Boston's treasured landmarks - the USS Constitution, Old North Church, Boston Light and the Boston Harbor Islands.
Throughout this leisurely two-hour tour of Boston's Inner and Outer Harbor, a local historian from the American Lighthouse Foundation regales you with all kinds of fun, tasty tidbits of the city's history. Sounds like a unique and relaxing way to spend your Saturday or Sunday.
Brunch Cruise Menu:
Asian Noodle Salad
a wonderful blend of carrots, peapods, sweet red peppers, and Bok Choy in our sesame ginger vinaigrette
Crisp Garden Salad
all the traditional trimmings and then some, served with our own homemade dressings
Sliced, Fresh Seasonal Fruit
Talk of the Town Signature Breads
Assorted Muffins & Danish
Pan Seared Breast of Chicken
moist and plump, dipped in egg batter and topped with a tantalizing apricot sauce and spicy caramelized pecans
tossed with roasted garlic-infused cream sauce and served with roasted garden vegetables.
Country Sausage Links
Hickory Smoked Bacon
Gala Apple Crisp
scented with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
Assorted French & Italian Pastries
baked from scratch with ingredients such as fresh berries, liquors, white & dark chocolate and ricotta cheese.
Fresh Colombian Coffee
Orange Pekoe Tea
Brewed Decaffeinated Coffee
Full Cash Bar
The Lighthouse Brunch cruise will be fully narrated and customers will get views of Graves Light, Deer Island Light, Boston Light & Long Island Light.
Please arrive at the departure location 30 min prior to the departure time.
The departure time may change and is subject to the final confirmed one.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.