Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Boston at Logan International Airport and begin your tour. Your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Ogunquit - York - Boston
Summary of The Day: We'll set out from Boston in the morning and head up the coast to Ogunquit, Maine. Once there we'll board a lobster boat for a firsthand look at how lobsters are caught, followed by a lobster meal that your taste buds are not soon to forget (own expense). Before returning to Boston we'll visit the Nubble Lighthouse and Kittery Premium Outlets.
- The lobster fishing trip is seasonal, and may not operate in October. When this activity in unavailable we will go to Wrentham Village Premium Outlets instead.
Accommodations for the evening are in Boston.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Plymouth - Newport - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we'll venture south to historic Plymouth, where we'll see Plymouth Rock, and visit Plymouth Plantation (admission not included) and Mayflower II (admission not included). We'll also learn about the history of the Wampanoag Native American tribe. Afterwards, we'll continue to Newport, Rhode Island, to tour The Breakers Mansion (admission not included).
- Accommodations for the evening are in Boston.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Ellacoya State Park - Franconia Notch State Park
Summary of The Day: Today, we will travel north to New Hampshire to see Winnipesaukee Lake in Ellacoya State Park. Join us for an optional cruise on the lake (own expense). Then we'll visit Franconia Notch State Park to see Cannon Mountain (aerial tramway not included) and Flume Gorge (admission not included).
- Colonnade Inn, Lynburke Motel or similar
White Mountain National Forest - Merrimack - Concord - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore White Mountain National Forest, home of Mount Washington, which boasts the highest altitude, and the strongest winds, of any mountain in northeastern United States. We'll climb to the top by way of the legendary Cog Railway (admission not included). On our way back to Boston, we'll make stops in Merrimack, New Hampshire, to tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery (admission not included), and in Concord to see the New Hampshire State House.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we will tour the city of Boston, including the campuses of Harvard and MIT. We will also see Boston Common and the Massachusetts State House. After lunch at Quincy Market, join us for an optional boat ride on Boston Harbor (own expense). Then we'll transfer you to the airport and end the tour.
Free airport pick-up is available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
*An additional fee will be collected from those requesting airport pick-up between 9:00pm and 10:30 pm.
*If you arrive any later than 10:30pm, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
We recommend that you book a flight arriving at Logan International Airport after 2:00pm, as rooms will not be available for check-in until 3:00pm.
Please arrange your international flight after 7:00pm and domestic flight after 6:00pm departing from Boston Logan Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $565.00||USD $377.00||USD $370.00||USD $815.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $350.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Logan Int'l Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motorcoach or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 9.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change):
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Combination Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II: $31.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Plimoth Plantation: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Mayflower II: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-11); $11.00/Senior(65+)
- Flume Gorge: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise: $30.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(under 11)；$30.00/Senior(65+)
- Canon MT Aerial Tramway: $17.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 12); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Mt. Washington COG Railway: $69.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(12-); $65.00/Senior(65+)
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours : $7.00/Adult; free/Child(under 11); $7.00/Senior(65+)
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute: $16.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(under 11); $14.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(under 11); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
Within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Booking Price
8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Booking Price
10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Booking Price
17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Booking Price
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- All optional tours including service fees must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7