Summary of The Day: Take a stroll on foot through Boston and explore the locations made famous by over 30 TV shows & movies.
The Boston Movie Mile Tour will guide you through Boston Common, the city's popular 50-acre park, and into the beautiful neighborhood of Beacon Hill. Aptly nicknamed The Movie Mile, Beacon Hill is the most filmed area of Boston. Movie locations seen on this tour include The Thomas Crown Affair, Parent Trap, The Real World, The Departed, Boondock Saints and more!
Explore the famous Boston Movie Mile on this fun and interactive walking tour!
- Sit on the famous park bench from Good Will Hunting
- Have a drink at the original Cheers TM
- See one of Jack Nicholson's mob hangouts in The Departed
- Discover the street of the Blown Away car crash
See for yourself why Boston was the setting for so many scenes that have made you laugh and cry over the years. In addition to movie locations, this tour is a unique way to explore the city with a knowledgeable guide.
The tour is led by a local actor, so come ready to laugh and have a good time!
All the tickets are non-refundable once confirmed.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
Participants under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Tour 81-3054 ends in Boston around 1:30PM on the last day of the tour.
Tour 65-5086 starts at 12:00PM Boston in front of the Old Town Trolley Stop Store in Edgar Allan Poe Square 3 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
Since you arrive after you will not make it in time for this 1 day tour.