Summary of The Day: Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains five real tickets to the most famous Boston attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 43% to be precise.)
With your Boston CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
New England Aquarium:
General admission to New England's premier aquarium offering more than 70 aquatic exhibits.
Museum of Science:
General exhibit halls admission to explore hands-on, minds-on science.
Skywalk Observatory :
General admission to the only observatory in New England. Includes 360-degree views, the Acoustiguide audio tour, multimedia Skywalk Theater and Dreams of Freedom Immigration Museum.
Choose between the following two attractions:
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston:
General admission to all permanent and special exhibits featuring masterpieces of art from around the world and across the ages.
Boston Harbor Cruise
Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative and fully-narrated 90-minute Historic Sightseeing Cruise.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Boston CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
Boston CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 3-11
We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Four one-time attraction tickets and one option ticket with choice of two signature Boston experiences. Ticket details:
- New England Aquarium - admission
- Museum of Science - admission
- Skywalk Observatory - exhibit halls admission
- Option Ticket: a choice between the Museum of Fine Arts OR a Boston Harbor Cruise
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.