Boston CityPASS (Save 47% on 4 must-see Boston attraction admission tickets)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Boston, MA, USA
- End City:
Boston, MA, USA
- 1 day
- Tour Type:
- Passes & Cards
Mar 1st 2015 - Feb 29th 2016: Daily
- Special Offer
Get 69 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 69 Points
Buy 1 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains five real tickets to the most famous Boston attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 47% to be precise.)
With your Boston CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
New England Aquarium:
General admission to New England's premier aquarium offering more than 70 aquatic exhibits.
Museum of Science:
General exhibit halls admission to explore hands-on, minds-on science.
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston:
General admission to all permanent and special exhibits featuring masterpieces of art from around the world and across the ages.
Harvard Museum of Natural History:
General admission to all permanent and special exhibits, as well as special programs at this highly acclaimed natural history museum. Also included is admission to the adjacent Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology.
Skywalk Observatory :
General admission to the only observatory in New England. Includes 360-degree views, the Acoustiguide audio tour, multimedia Skywalk Theater and Dreams of Freedom Immigration Museum.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Boston CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
***Boston CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 12 or up
*Child age: 3-11
We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 29, 2016 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2016. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 29, 2016, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
- Four one-time attraction tickets and one option ticket with choice of two signature Boston experiences. Ticket details:
- New England Aquarium - admission
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - admission
- Skywalk Observatory - admission and Acoustiguide multi-media tour
- Museum of Fine Arts - exhibit halls admission
- Harvard Museum of Natural History - admission OR Revolutionary Boston at the Old State House
- All personal expenses
- Transportation during your trip
- Professional tour escort
- CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
- Ticket book is valid for nine days beginning date of first use.
- We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|