Summary of The Day: An Urban Quest is a unique and fun way to see a city! Designed for small groups of up to 4 people, a quest will lead you around the city sights through a series of puzzles. All that’s needed is the printed clue package and your brain! The puzzles are entertaining and challenging – you’ll interact with the city and learn as you explore! As a bonus, you can select a mystery reservation for lunch or dinner after your Quest. It makes for a great surprise at the end of the Quest! (The reservation part is optional and meal costs are extra.)
Beans, beans, the magical fruit the more you eat the more you … how does the ending go again? You won't be doing much tooting (hopefully), but you will go on a magical journey through Beantown.
Park Street Church (1 Park Street)
2 to 3 miles
Printed clue package
Smart phone (or other internet access) to access the mystery reservation
Comfortable walking shoes
This quest is a unique, self-guided walking tour. Once your reservation is confirmed, your team will be able to download and print a clue package that contains all the instructions for the tour. The clues will lead you to sites where you will solve fun and interesting puzzles. Optionally, will be able to pick a cuisine type and price range so that we can make reservations for you at a mystery restaurant when you finish your quest!
This quest takes about 2 hours to solve. No transportation is required-- just walk and enjoy yourself!
This quest will appeal to wide range of ages, and there is no specific age requirement to participate in it.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.