Summary of The Day: Whether you’re an individual determined to get up on that Bondi Beach wave, a group of friends or family wanting your own personal surfing experience, or a more experienced surfer needing some feedback on technique, our private surf lessons give you that extra attention to detail and a dedicated coach to work with.
We'll meet you down at Bondi Beach and get started on our hands-on lesson. We’ll set some goals, determine your current level, and if you’re an absolute beginner we’ll get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off. If you’ve been surfing before, we’ll help you move onto the next steps a lot faster by focusing on technique, board control and bringing out your natural ability.
This tour is great for:
- Beginners who’ve been bitten by the surfing bug and want to improve fast
- Kids who are showing talent or who respond better to one-to-one learning
- Families wanting to learn as a group
- Work groups up for a bit of bonding
- Party groups who want to keep the fun rolling
- Intermediate surfers keen to sharpen their skills and learn to surf alone
We schedule our lessons to take into account the daily tides and conditions - so our lesson times change from day to day. You would be informed of the lesson time after your booking is confirmed.
* Prices are per person.
* Group size: maximum of 5.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
We encourage you to leave anything valuable or important in your hotel room or at home. We will provide you with somewhere to store your clothes.
The lesson is held rain, hail or shine. The only reason the tour is cancelled is if the conditions are dangerous.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.