Summary of The Day: Come join us to uncover the secrets kept on the street walls of Colombia's capital. Our Bogota Street Art Tour will allow you to meet and learn about young artists, and the meanings, colors, textures, images and symbols embodied in a variety of beautiful pieces of street art internationally known. This tour is an alternative way to learn about country's history, urban events and iconic characters while enjoying sightseeing of some of the most representative places in the city.
After our expert guide and driver collect you from your hotel, we will head to El Chorro de Quevedo, where you will be able to see some of the first urban art interventions in La Candelaria neighborhood. We will walk through the historic center of the city, appreciating pieces of different artists in alleys, colorful streets, facades of colonial houses, ancient buildings, squares and walls.
Our path will lead us to the Universidades Transmilenio station, where we will take a metro bus tour through the Avenida El Dorado, one of the main streets of the city, exclusively destined to accommodate the largest pieces of urban art in town, a landmark that pleases both locals and tourists. This route will show you the work of the best exponents of street art, who supported by the mayoralty, are working on infrastructure projects embellishing huge walls, abandoned buildings and bridges.
Arriving at Central Cemetery of Bogota, we will continue by foot, walking through the traditional sector of Teusaquillo, which hosts various theatres and cultural and artistic spaces until we reach "Galeria Visaje" an old house taken over by graffiti artists and transformed into a meeting point for the street art culture and at the same time a gallery where many art works are exhibit. There you will be able to witness how street art is finding its place into the art market and also you will have the chance to buy cool souvenirs.
Finally, our driver will pick you up at the gallery and drive you safely back to your hotel or any other point you want.
This tour is available in the morning and afternoon:
Morning: Hotel pick-up is at 8:30am and drop-off at 1:30pm
Afternoon: Hotel pick-up is at 2:00pm and drop-off at 7:00pm
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Dress code: Smart Casual
Please bring a copy of your passport.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.