Summary of The Day: Salsa is an amazing genre with a lot of history and its an incredibly fun and sexy to dance. Have the chance to learn how to dance it better with a couple of locals who are fantastic salsa dancers. Go club hopping to different salsa clubs and enjoy a fantastic night out. Party as you’ve never partied before, let the rhythm take over you and become a salsa pro!
The salsa night starts at 7:30 pm with a hotel pick-up where you will meet your salsa sidekicks: a talented salsa dancing and English speaking couple that will guide you through the local salsa scene, teach you the moves and make you feel as a local.
The first stop of the night will be Cachao, a little piece of Cuban heaven inspired by the famous musician Israel Cachao López, their specialty is their Cuban inspired menu and their unbelievable 17 mojito combinations (at your own expense). Listen to some salsa music and get a bit acquainted, then start with your first salsa steps and get the night started with some joyfulness.
At 9:30pm get ready to leave and go to the next club called El Titicó Gril. it was made inspired by the Cali grills of 70's. Cali was the center of the salsa movement in Colombia and its golden age was the 70´s and 80´s. Get ready for some serious dancing well in this club you can listen to all different kind of rhythms like: the charanga , pachanga, the boogaloos, the shingaling, sones, danzón and guarachas to name a few. This club is hardly known by non-locals and part of the charm of the place is that it’s a meeting point for the best salsa dancers in town.
Last but definitely not the least at midnight you’ll go to the Cuban Jazz Café. Following the rule of saving the best for the last, with this place you’ll go back in time and step into one of the oldest salsa clubs in town. Well in 1944 Lucho Bermudez and his Gran Orquesta del Caribe inaugurated, in the same place in which the Cuban Jazz Café runs today, the prestigious Metropolitan Club. It was here where for the first time afro-Caribbean rhythms were danced and played in the capital. Today the Cuban Jazz focuses on live music specially with Caribbean rhythms. Accompanied by a live orchestra get ready to dance salsa like a pro and enjoy the fascinating rhythms.
Your night will end at 2:00 am and you’ll be take back to your hotel so you can rest your feet, have a great night sleep and be ready for your next day! Cheers!
This two clubs may also be an option. The order of the clubs may change depending on the live music orchestras and the clubs availability.
Being in Galería Café Libro is more than a party experience; It is to be in a place that favors the cultivation of various forms of art and culture for over 25 years. Born as a place where salsa and literature lovers came together. It is also gallery, all the paintings you see are for sale. Here they have driven Latin music in all genres: gaiteros, andina, juglares and porro. It is one of the few places that has combined in a harmonious and warm manner, party with culture.
Walk into a tropical paradise in the middle of the city. Located in downtown of Bogotá, El Bembé is the place to be if you want to be in the center of the salsa scene in the capital. Accompanied by a live orchestra get ready to dance salsa like a pro and enjoy rhythms like salsa, wawanco, the charanga boogaloo , cha cha cha , Afro beats , soul and funk.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
The order of the clubs may change depending on the live music orchestras and the clubs availability.
Dress code: Smart Casual
Please bring a copy of your passport.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.