Summary of The Day: Bogotá is a city with many faces and personalities. The one every visitor should experience is the charming Bogotá by night. The Night Tour starts at the La Calera lookout where you will be able to see the magnificent lights of the city turning on as night falls over the capital. There we will warm up our hands with a comforting Canelazo, and get ready to head downtown.
We will drive along Avenida Circunvalar lining the East Hills all the way into the trendy neighborhood of La Macarena; place of the Bogotá bohemian and artist scene, and with an interesting nightlife offering of bars, restaurants and small handicraft shops. From there, we will go down to the Centro Internacional, where you will experience the remarkable contrast between the colonial architecture of the National Museum, and Colpatria - the tallest building in Bogotá which displays unique illumination.
Then we will walk along the bustling Carrera Séptima, a main road in the city center that transforms into a bazaar of diversity during rush hour. We'll conclude the walk at Plaza de Bolívar - a place that hosts the most important administrative buildings in the city - and at night becomes a tranquil place for civic integration.
The tour will finish at your drop-off location, or at a restaurant or bar of your choice.
Hotel Pick-up: 5:00pm
Hotel/Restaurant Drop-off: 9:00pm
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
The order of the tour can be modified due to weather conditions.
The tour can finish at any restaurant. It can be longer, but extra hour is charged at 1/5th of the original price for the group.
Dress code: Smart Casual
Please bring a copy of your passport.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.