Summary of The Day: If you're looking for a bit more freedom on your next trip to Bogota, then join a Bogota Independent Sightseeing Tour. With this service you can count on a friendly and knowledgeable driver (non English speaker), who will pick you up at your hotel at the desired time and drive you to the most relevant sights in the city. This service is ideal for more independent travelers who want to explore without a tour guide.
To begin, our driver will drop you off at the entrance to the Monserrate Sanctuary where you will be able to go up on a cable car 3150 masl (own expense) and take in the best view over the capital. After you visit the sanctuary the next stop will be the Gold Museum (admission not included), the greatest collection of pre-Hispanic gold pieces.
Next, you will be dropped of at the Botero Museum (admission not included) where you can spend the rest of the time available wandering the quaint streets of the old Candelaria, go to the heart of the city at Plaza de Bolívar, or visit some of the many museums in the area.
Or you can build your own route and request drop off at whichever attraction in the city you'd like. With this tour, the power is in your hands!
4 hours later from the time of pick-up you will be dropped off back at your hotel or any other place you'd like.
The pick-up time is very flexible and it will be subject to our final confirmation.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Tour orders and visited sights are 100% flexible
The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays.
The driver takes the passengers to the main sights and waits parked outside or at a meeting point. The driver does not make guided visits inside the sights and museums.
Dress code: Smart Casual
Please bring a copy of your passport.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.