Summary of The Day: Want to complement your experience in Bogota with a rush of adrenaline? We have the perfect solution for you! Our extreme day is a 12 hour excursion to a village located two hours away from Bogota, known for its extreme sports offerings in a pristine tropical forest setting. Don’t miss the opportunity to perform three different extreme sports in one day at a unique location.
After we reach the basecamp at Tobia, we will change clothes and get ready for the adventure. There we will receive some instructions and get ready for the first challenge of the day: rafting. This extreme sport is a blend of adrenaline, balance, love for nature, and passion for challenges. This activity is ideal to enhance teamwork within organizations or families. After driving some minutes up the river, we will reach the starting point. From there we’ll descend 6km (1.5 hours) through Rio Negro, an intriguing river found in a warm tropical weather climate and surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
At the finish line, a snack and drink will be waiting for us to recover energy for the next challenge. We will walk for about 20 minutes until we reach a waterfall where we will rappel down the 20-meter fall. A true proof of self-control and patience.
Then, we will go back to the basecamp where a well deserved homemade lunch will be waiting for us. After lunch, we can relax and rest at the swimming pool, get back into our dry clothes and get ready for the last stop of the day. For this, you will fly at full speed across the valley of the river on a 500-meter long zip-line; we couldn’t think of a better way to finish off the day!
Finally, our driver will get you safely back to Bogota and drop you off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is at 8:00am and drop-off is at 4:00pm
If no one in your group speaks Spanish, we suggest requesting a bilingual guide in the "Reservation Request" box for an additional fee.
Please bring a wet and dry change of clothes.
Let us know in advance if any participant has a medical condition.
Dress code: Sporty Casual
Please bring a copy of your passport.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.