Summary of The Day: On this excursion to the Blue Mountains we'll visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you'll get a chance to hand-feed the kangaroos, get up-close and personal with an emu, walk through rainforest aviaries, and enter see koalas in their own habitat. You'll even have the opportunity to cuddle a koala! Afterwards we'll tour Katoomba, resort capital of the Blue Mountains. Highlights include the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley. Lunch will be offered at Three Sisters Cafe (own expense). Optional activities include the Koomurri Aboriginal Centre, celebrating indigenous culture, art and dance (own expense); and Scenic World, home of the world's steepest Scenic Railway (own expense). Afterwards we'll descend to the valley floor for a walk under a canopy of tree ferns, then visit the quaint mountain village of Leura. Have a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea consisting of scones, jam and cream - what a treat! (own expense).
On our way back to Sydney we'll pass by Homebush Bay, site of the 2000 Olympic Games. See the stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics. We'll return to Sydney by way of the Anzac Bridge.
Hotel Pick Up: We do CBD hotel Pickups. Please select your pick up while booking online. If your hotel is not listed, then mention it in 'Special Requirements'. Hotel Drop off: On request.
We have a 'No Waiting' Policy. Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cancellation within 72 hours of scheduled departure will incur a penalty equal to 50% of the booking price.
Please dress according to the season. In summer (December to March) wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter. Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.