Summary of The Day: This full-day excursion includes a tour of Katoomba, resort capital of the Blue Mountains. We'll go to Echo Point to see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valles. Lunch is available at Three Sisters Cafe (own expense). You may also opt to visit the Koomurri Aboriginal Centre, celebrating indigenous culture, art and dance (own expense). From there we'll descend to the valley floor to walk the boardwalk shaded by a canopy of tree ferns. Then we'll visit Jenolan Caves, Australia's best known limestone caves. Enjoy a guided tour of Lucas Cave, with free time to explore the beautiful surroundings. See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse.
This tour departs at 8:00 a.m. sharp from the specified meeting point. We also pick up customers from hotels in the Central Business District (CBD). Hotel drop-off service is provided upon request.
We have a 'No Waiting' Policy. Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cancellation within 72 hours of scheduled departure will incur a penalty equal to 50% of the booking price.
Please dress according to the season. In summer (December to March) wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter. Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We provide pickup service from hotels in Sydney's Central Business District. You can leave your hotel information (such as hotel name and address) in the comment section of your online reservation. We will confirm the detailed pickup time and location when we finalize your online booking. If we couldn't pick you up at your hotel, we will arrange a closest pickup location for you.