Summary of The Day: Immerse yourself in the unique vibe of Leura. Indulge in a complimentary morning tea in a renowned Leura cafe. See the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Experience the popular Scenic World, including the Cableway and Scenic Railway. Enjoy a two-course lunch with wine, set to the lyrical sounds of native birds. Hike to Evans Lookout, then meet the local wildlife at the award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you will have the opportunity to get up close to a koala and hand-feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu. Then it's all aboard the river cruise up the Parramatta, passing under the Sydney Harbour Bridge before arriving at our final destination: Circular Quay.
This tour departs at 8:00 a.m. sharp from the specified meeting point. We also pick up customers from hotels in the Central Business District (CBD). Hotel drop-off service is provided upon request.
We have a 'No Waiting' Policy. Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cancellation within 72 hours of scheduled departure will incur a penalty equal to 50% of the booking price.
Please dress according to the season. In summer (December to March) wear a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter. Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.