Summary of The Day: Mountain bike tour in Blidinje is an excellent tour for everyone who likes adventure, stunning nature, amazing landscapes and breathtaking views while spending time together with family and friends.
The tour starts from Split and after 2 hours of driving, you will find yourself in Blidinje, in front of the tavern Mali Vilinac where you will be welcomed by your guide with a homemade aperitif. Blidinje, together with its lake, is a nature park in Bosnia and Hercegovina. It is located between two mountains: Vran Mountain (2074 m/n/v) on the western side and Cvrsnica Mountain (2228 m/n/v) with the river Neretva on the southern side.
After a short briefing about the route, you will get your bicycle and cycling equipment and prepare to start this 4 hour adrenaline tour. During the 30 kilometers (half way asphalt, half way macadam) long ride, you will visit places such as Badnji, Masna Luka, Boricevac, Blidinje lake, Brcanj and return back to Mali Vilinac tavern. There is a possibility to have a short break in those places for sightseeing, taking pictures and breathing fresh mountain air.
The big plus of this tour is a homemade lunch prepared for you after which you will be ready to enjoy the stunning landscapes while driving back to Split.
A valid PASSPORT is necessary as we will be crossing the border into Bosnia.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.