Summary of The Day: After your driver drops you off at the hotel, the rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure. Frankfurt is the financial and commercial heart of Germany, and a city full of fascinating contrasts between old and uber-new. Make sure to be back by 7:00pm for the welcome dinner at the hotel.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel from Frankfurt to Heidelberg for a ride on the fabled cable car, a visit to famous Heidelberg Castle, and a sightseeing tour of the historic city center. Situated on the banks of the Neckar River, Heidelberg is Germany's oldest university town and one of the most popular destinations in the entire country. From there we'll continue on to Baden-Baden, former summer residence of the European nobility, now a premier spa and resort town.
Summary of The Day: We'll travel to Freudenstadt via the high route through the Black Forest, one of the most scenic routes in all of Germany, offering spectacular views of the Rhine valley, the Vosges Mountains, and Mummel Lake. We'll visit the fascinating Vogtsbauern open-air museum for an overview of the history and culture of the Black Forest. The authentic displays give a wonderful impression of the traditional architecture and economy of Black Forest region. Then we'll continue to lovely Freiburg.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll tour Freiburg, famous for its beautiful church tower. In the afternoon we'll continue to the heart of the Black Forest, where you will be treated to an authentic Black Forest dinner. The beautiful Ravenna Gorge and see the region’s oldest chapel are just a quick jaunt from the hotel.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit the cuckoo clock visitor center to learn more about these traditional clocks. Next we'll visit a traditional small farm where you may sample delicious local cheeses and see what life is like in the Black Forest. Around noon we'll arrive at Lake Titisee and then continue to Frankfurt airport.
|USD $1,006.52||USD $1,006.52||USD $1,282.05||USD $805.21|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.