Miami - Everglades National Park - Biscayne Bay - Miami
Summary of The Day: Deciding on what to see in Miami?
This combo is your opportunity to enjoy two of the most amazing tours of Miami and SAVE money!
Visit the Everglades, see the wildlife at its best and get the best view of coastline and skyline of Miami from the beautiful Biscayne Bay!
In the morning, you will visit the Everglades National Park. Once you return to Miami, you will enjoy the Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Cruise.
Everglades Airboat Adventure:
Take a journey with one of the comfortable airboats into the wilderness of Miami! During our 30-minute adventurous ride, you will be able to spot some of the wilderness' exotic creatures - alligators, turtles and native flora and fauna can be seen in their natural environment. You will also be able to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and tranquility away from city. After the Everglades airboat tour, you will see the alligator wildlife show and experience the jungle walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits. This venue has ample facilities throughout, a restaurant and a gift shop. It's a truly memorable and exhilarating adventure.
The Everglades Airboat Adventure departs from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels or at Gray Line Central Station at Bayside Marketplace between 9:00am - 10:00am.
Biscayne Bay Boat Tour:
An unforgettable way to see Miami is from the tropical waters of Biscayne Bay. During this cruise, see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and the port of Miami's cruiseships and cargo districts. Also, check out the homes of the rich and famous including Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O'Neal, P Diddy, Rosie O and many more.
The Biscayne Bay Boat Tour departs from Island Queen Pier at Bayside Marketplace every hour from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
During the visit to the Everglades, all narrations are English. Biscayne Bay Boat narrations are in English/Spanish.
This tour picks up guests at Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels. Please inform us of your hotel name and address on the checkout page.
Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pick-up for this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Thank you very much for all your help with our tours. You were so helping with us and we appreciate it. My husband, as well as my girlfriend, enjoyed the tours. I look forward to returning to Miami in the future. Thank you again for putting... up with our changes in the tours. Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.