Summary of The Day: Travel on a sightseeing cruise from Stockholm to Björkö, in the middle of lake Mälaren, to the Viking town of Birka which was founded in the year 750 and is known today as Sweden's first city. To this day, there are visible traces of the people who were born, lived and died here. Birka is a well known UNESCO World Heritage Site and a visit to this place is like traveling back in time.
Our guides will introduce you to the secrets of the Viking era including a visit to the Viking Museum and a tour of the ancient fields. The Birka of today is also a beautiful island with a breathtaking historical landscape, perfect for a stroll or refreshing swim. Restaurant Särimner on the island offers traditional local meals and drinks.
This tour package departs from Stockholm's Stadshusbron boat dock adjacent to Stockholm City Hall.
This tour departs from the Stadshusbron boat dock adjacent to Stockholm City Hall.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.