Summary of The Day: Enjoy this amazing Bird Watching Tour Mexico. Observe a wide variety of different bird species in the Mayan jungle.
Hundreds of species live in Quintana Roo whole year round. And there are hundreds of others either wintering here or making a stopover on the long journey into South America. This together will make that there are more than 360 species of birds living in the state of Quintana Roo. The Yucatan peninsula has over 527 bird species in 62 families. Of these species are 12 endemic with 4 subspecies, 2 morphs and 14 hypothetical registers.
The migratory birds are in Mexico two times per year as they escape the winter in other countries. Thus they are crossing the Gulf of Mexico, a way of 800 to 1000 km, to arrive to the Yucatan Peninsula. Our guides will show you marvelous species of birds and give you info about the jungle and its unique flora and fauna.
- 5:00am: pick-up at your hotel in Cancun (5:45am in Playa del Carmen or 6:30am in Tulum).
- 6:40am: observe unique and beautiful birds while hiking through the Mayan jungle. Our certified guides will provide you with interesting information about the Peninsula’s different bird species and the area’s ecosystems.
- 9:30am: some time to get rest and have a snack.
- 10:00am: transfer back to your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum.
- 10:40am: arrival at your hotel in Tulum (11:00am in Playa del Carmen, 12:00pm in Cancun).
|USD $199.98||USD $139.98|
* Adult: 9 and above.|
* Child: 4-8 years of age.
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge, but must share space and food in the van with his/her family in baby seat mandatory, in case of not having the local operator have it for a USD 20.00 rent.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.