Summary of The Day: Enjoy this amazing Bird Watching Tour Mexico. Observe a wide variety of different bird species in the Mayan jungle.
Hundreds of species live in Quintana Roo whole year round. And there are hundreds of others either wintering here or making a stopover on the long journey into South America. This together will make that there are more than 360 species of birds living in the state of Quintana Roo. The Yucatan peninsula has over 527 bird species in 62 families. Of these species are 12 endemic with 4 subspecies, 2 morphs and 14 hypothetical registers.
The migratory birds are in Mexico two times per year as they escape the winter in other countries. Thus they are crossing the Gulf of Mexico, a way of 800 to 1000 km, to arrive to the Yucatan Peninsula. Our guides will show you marvelous species of birds and give you info about the jungle and its unique flora and fauna.
- 5:00am: pick-up at your hotel in Cancun (5:45am in Playa del Carmen or 6:30am in Tulum).
- 6:40am: observe unique and beautiful birds while hiking through the Mayan jungle. Our certified guides will provide you with interesting information about the Peninsula’s different bird species and the area’s ecosystems.
- 9:30am: some time to get rest and have a snack.
- 10:00am: transfer back to your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum.
- 10:40am: arrival at your hotel in Tulum (11:00am in Playa del Carmen, 12:00pm in Cancun).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 9 and above.
* Child: 4-8 years of age.
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge, but must share space and food in the van with his/her family in baby seat mandatory, in case of not having the local operator have it for a USD 20.00 rent.
We recommend bringing: Biodegradable sunscreen, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, binoculars, hat and sunglasses.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.