Summary of The Day: Join us as we meet the Big 5 African animals with a African safari from Cape Town! After picking you up from you hotel in the morning we'll head out of the city and into the Inverdoorn Game Reserve. We'll stop at a safari lodge for welcome drinks and biscuits before setting out on our 2 to 3 hour game drive in open air 4x4 with a professional guide.
The reserve contains over 1200 wild animals, representing 28 different species and hundreds of species of birdlife. Out of all the private reserves this close to the Mother City, only Inverdoorn offers such a wide variety of free roaming species living in large family herds. Visitors can track animals during the game drive in the specifically designed Land Rover 4x4 game viewing vehicles, with rangers on hand to help you find the animals and provide accurate, up-to-date information of flora and fauna.
After your game drive we'll enjoy lunch under the trees or at the restaurant, depending on the weather. Your buffet consists of 5 salads, 2 main course and 2 desserts. Depart from Inverdoorn at approximately 2:30pm for your return trip to Cape Town,
Please input the name and address of your accommodation in the "Meeting Point" box during booking for hotel pick-up.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.