Summary of The Day: Enjoy a private tour of New York with your very own tour guide and photographer.
Explore the city's most exciting locations while we capture your experience in beautiful color photos. You will feel completely at home as you take in the culture, landmarks and enthusiasm of New York. Plus, the remarkable photos you receive will make your visit truly unforgettable.
Your personal tour guide/photographer is a native New Yorker, born and raised in the Big Apple. In addition to an amazing comprehensive tour of the city, you will discover Manhattan's best places for dining, shopping and entertainment. Tour groups are limited exclusively to your party, so there are no busses or anonymous crowds. You can enjoy the sights at your own pace, in your own way.
Your personal Photo Tour can include these popular destinations:
Times Square and the Theatre District-The Broadway streets create an exciting atmosphere and a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos.
Central Park's 843 acres-Provides a stunning setting for pictures and is the pride and joy of New York City. Bask in the beauty of Strawberry Fields, the Reservoir, Sheep Meadow, Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, the Wildlife Center, and the many green and floral gardens.
Midtown Manhattan-Hosts some of New York's most famous marvels including Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station, and Radio City Music Hall.
Uptown Manhattan-Visit the residential neighborhoods surrounding Central Park including the historic brownstones and tree lined streets of the Upper West Side.
Downtown Manhattan-Tour our ethnic and eclectic neighborhoods such as Little Italy, Chinatown, Soho, Greenwich Village, the South Street Seaport, and Wall Street (Cha-Ching)!
The Brooklyn Bridge-This architectural wonder is a must see in New York and bestows a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas.
This is a New York City adventure at its best!
We look forward to showing you the most exciting city in the world!
MORE: Guests will receive a link to a zip file and a gallery within 48 hours of the tour.
|USD $187.50||USD $187.50|
For more than 5 passengers, please contact us for quotation.
- Personal Tour Guide and Photographer who can assist you with planning activities, finding great restaurants, buying discount theatre tickets, and all your vacation planning.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Customized comprehensive New York City Tour with a native New Yorker
- Guests will receive a link to a zip file and a gallery within 48 hours of the tour.
- Transportation costs during the tour
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- We recommend purchasing a 1 day fun pass for $8.25, which acts as an unlimited NYC metrocard. Your tour guide will assist you in buying a metrocard, and help orient you to the city's transportation system. And of course, we'll take great photos of you riding the subway!
- Please note: This tour is non-refundable once comfirmed, unless inclement weather.
- Please note that the pickup time is subject to vary, please reconfirm it when you book the tour online.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Albert P.(7)Useful01/17/2007( Verified Purchased )
Need unforgettable pictures? This is your man !! We just came from Germany with the wish to marry each other again at a special location in the world. We decide to do it in New York City. All what we needed is a professional photographer t...o hold those moments for the future and have an unforgettable memory. We booked Marc from PhotoTrek Tours and were really surprised. He`s on time, very flexible and shots the best photos I ve ever seen. If you guys out there need a photographer for your best moments in NYC, this is your man, belive me. Marc, thank you very much for those amazing great photos. Doreen & Albert from Germany Read full review
Agnieszka S.(20)Useful01/17/2007Best family fun in NYC! ( Verified Purchased )
This is the best way to enjoy NYC with your kids. Marc is fabulous. The tour is so much fun. We covered many exciting sites and learned interesting things along the way – including where to eat, what to do, etc. AND the photos are wonderful...ul! The kids were entertained the whole time and they loved being the center of attention! We felt at ease in this big city and look forward to returning again for another photo tour in the New York! Read full review
Larry H(21)Useful01/17/2007( Verified Purchased )
Marc brought us to the most exciting places in New York to take pictures, places we would never know to go to on our own. We all had a wonderful experience in New York. He gave us a wealth of information about the city. Marc helped create s...pecial memories of our trip ... and remember them afterwards. Beautiful leather bound album of the best shots. Saved us loads of work. Very good value!!! Read full review
Marsha H(21)Useful01/17/2007Great Time ( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour with my daughter. We had so much fun. Since this was our first time to New York it was great being with someone that knows the city. We love the pictures. He definitely knows the best spots for pictures. (The Brooklyn Bridg...e is awsome!) Only wish we had done this our first day instead of the last since he explained the subway system to us. Put on your walking shoes and prepare to get lots of great photographs. Read full review
E.M.(23)Useful01/17/2007( Verified Purchased )
Fun, Informative and Comprehensive. Marc was wonderful! He was extremely informative on NY City tips for restaurants, how best to get around, and make the most of a short weekend stay in New York. For "first timers" to New York, I could thi...nk of no better way to acclimate yourself to the city in a short period of time. We truly felt as though we "experienced" New York by walking its bustling streets, looking up, and being in awe of the sites!! The pictures were wonderful. Our family has traveled all over the world including the Caribbean, Disney, Europe and Asia. We love pictures and use professional photographers often. Mark and Phototrek are one of New York's City's best values! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Need unforgettable pictures? This is your man !! We just came from Germany with the wish to .. Read MoreBy Albert P. On 01/17/2007 21:21:30
Best family fun in NYC!
This is the best way to enjoy NYC with your kids. Marc is fabulous. The tour is so much fun. .. Read MoreBy Agnieszka S. On 01/17/2007 21:20:57
Marc brought us to the most exciting places in New York to take pictures, places we would ne .. Read MoreBy Larry H On 01/17/2007 21:20:24