Summary of The Day: The Best of Melbourne tour is a showcase of Melbourne's charm. Enjoy a gourmet boxed lunch as you cruise the Yarra River taking in the sights of the city from a different perspective. Our coach tour will then show you a side of Melbourne that will give you a better insight into our way of life visiting the Botanic Gardens, Acland Street in St Kilda and Brighton Beach bathing boxes. Complete your day with an unforgettable experience of dining in a 1927 Colonial Tramcar Restaurant where a sumptuous three course dinner with beverages is served.
* River Cruise
• Cruise along on the Yarra River and take in the spectacular city scenery with live commentary
• Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside"
• See the West Gate Bridge
* Coach Tour
• Melbourne Cricket Ground
• Sporting Precinct - National Tennis Centre
• Stroll the Royal Botanic Gardens, walk by the lake or enjoy afternoon tea (own expense) at the cafe
• Kings Domain Gardens
• The Shrine of Remembrance with great views back to the city
• Southbank Arts Centre
• Waterfront development of the Docklands
• Bolte Bridge with its spectacular city overview
• Port Melbourne by the sea
• Visit Acland Street in St Kilda and take in the range of eateries, cafes, restaurants and world famous patisseries
• Enjoy a local speciality of continental cake (own expense)
• Pass the upmarket suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
• Brighton bathing boxes with their colourful facades (photo stop)
• Brighton main street
• Lively Fitzroy Street in St Kilda with its restaurant and bars
• Albert Park Lake, the home of the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix
* Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
• An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1927 Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as it cruises Melbourne's streets
• A sumptuous three course dinner including beverages
* Lunch Options
• Beef - Focaccia with roasted beef, mozzarella, tomato, avocado and basil pesto
• Chicken - Chapatis wrapped with Tandoori chicken, red onion, baby spinach and seasonal vegetables
• Veg - Focaccia with eggplant, zucchini, roasted pacific red capsicum, pumpkin, basil pesto and feta cheese
- All boxed lunches include seasonal fresh fruit, homemade cookie and a drink (juice or water).
|USD $157.87||USD $105.75|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Great tour & great guide!!! i think his name was Paul, elderly guy. so sweet! He made sure we made it on time for our tram dinner ride!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.