Summary of The Day: The Best of Melbourne tour is a showcase of Melbourne's charm. Enjoy a gourmet boxed lunch as you cruise the Yarra River taking in the sights of the city from a different perspective. Our coach tour will then show you a side of Melbourne that will give you a better insight into our way of life visiting the Botanic Gardens, Acland Street in St Kilda and Brighton Beach bathing boxes. Complete your day with an unforgettable experience of dining in a 1927 Colonial Tramcar Restaurant where a sumptuous three course dinner with beverages is served.
* River Cruise
• Cruise along on the Yarra River and take in the spectacular city scenery with live commentary
• Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside"
• See the West Gate Bridge
* Coach Tour
• Melbourne Cricket Ground
• Sporting Precinct - National Tennis Centre
• Stroll the Royal Botanic Gardens, walk by the lake or enjoy afternoon tea (own expense) at the cafe
• Kings Domain Gardens
• The Shrine of Remembrance with great views back to the city
• Southbank Arts Centre
• Waterfront development of the Docklands
• Bolte Bridge with its spectacular city overview
• Port Melbourne by the sea
• Visit Acland Street in St Kilda and take in the range of eateries, cafes, restaurants and world famous patisseries
• Enjoy a local speciality of continental cake (own expense)
• Pass the upmarket suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
• Brighton bathing boxes with their colourful facades (photo stop)
• Brighton main street
• Lively Fitzroy Street in St Kilda with its restaurant and bars
• Albert Park Lake, the home of the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix
* Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
• An unforgettable experience of dining in the 1927 Colonial Tramcar Restaurant as it cruises Melbourne's streets
• A sumptuous three course dinner including beverages
* Lunch Options
• Beef - Focaccia with roasted beef, mozzarella, tomato, avocado and basil pesto
• Chicken - Chapatis wrapped with Tandoori chicken, red onion, baby spinach and seasonal vegetables
• Veg - Focaccia with eggplant, zucchini, roasted pacific red capsicum, pumpkin, basil pesto and feta cheese
- All boxed lunches include seasonal fresh fruit, homemade cookie and a drink (juice or water).
Please make your own way to the meeting point. Tour returns approximately at 5:30pm to Normanby Road near Crown Casino.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Gourmet boxed lunch with drink
Three course dinner aboard Tramcar Restaurant
Free Wi-Fi on coach (subject to availability)
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Melbourne airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service
Late bookings are subject to availability. Hotel drop-offs are not available on this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.