Summary of The Day: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with a day trip from Milan to St. Moritz and the Swiss Alps on one of the most scenic and thrilling journeys. We'll travel by rail with Bernina Express tickets, traveling from the northern palms of Tirano in Italy and across the border along the spiraling Brusio viadact. Make sure to bring a camera to snap the perfect picture.
From here we'll continue through the Bernina Pass and up into the Engadin Valley, passing by vast gorges and towering glaciers. Here we'll arrive in St. Moritz, an exclusive Swiss Alps resort where you'll be free to explore the "Top of the World." Wander through its lovely little shops and cafes, and don't forget to visit one fo the best chocolate houses in Switzerland!
We'll depart back down to Italy via motorcoach, arriving in Milan around 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Children aged 11 years of age or under are free of charge.
* Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. The same applies to all children traveling with an adult passenger or passengers.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.