Summary of The Day: Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has molded one of the world’s best football teams.
Visitors will have access to the panoramic view from where you’ll touch the sky and listen to the echoes of a million cheering hearts, once you have reached the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into the action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for more than 60 years, the "white legends" have fought, wept and rejoiced.
Maintain that starring role by having your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or holding up some of the sports world’s most coveted trophies. On player’s tunnel, when the emotion overflows, keeping you cool is more important than ever. From benches and coaching area, it all looks different, and even more difficult than you imagined. One move can change the course of the entire match…
The Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Today it is reserved for you.
You'll see the Trophies Room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels. Here are the many trophies our stars have picked up over the years: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other.
Dressing rooms. Great players, legendary teams… They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football.
And don't forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 5-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 5 years of age.
*Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Voucher exchange: Ticket Window 10, next to Gate 7, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Paseo de la Castellana str.
Maximum 1 child per 1 adult.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.