We'll head away from the Mitte district and the pedestrian Cold War sites to experience more of the former East, more of the Wall, and more of what makes Berlin the unique city it is today. Our Berlin Wall and Cold War Tour travels along the imposing Karl-Marx-Allee before taking in the colorful East Side Gallery and the powerful Treptower Park Memorial. From there we return through the former no-man's-land death strip to visit former checkpoints and hear tales of espionage and escape attempts.
To put the Cold War into perspective, we'll timeline other important worldwide events to show how they put Berlin at the forefront of Cold War tensions. This is a great opportunity to ask your guide more questions about the Cold War or modern Berlin.
At the end of our tour we'll return to our shop in Alexanderplatz.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and above.
* Child: 12 and under.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Comfortable cruiser or city-style bike
Helmet (provided but optional)
Experienced, English-speaking guide
Option to rent your bike after the tour at a discounted rate
We always stop at each site, so there's plenty of time to take great pictures!
We've selected a great beer garden for our lunch stop. Please bring cash with you as they do not accept credit cards.
We have kid's seats, kid's bikes in various sizes, and kid's chariot trailers; this way we can fit kids of all ages.
Each bike has an easy-to-use luggage rack, perfect for small bags or extra layers. Larger bags can be locked up in our shop during the tour.
Should you need to leave the tour early (for a flight, previous engagement, etc), just let your guide know at the start of the tour so that he/she can make special arrangements.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.