Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Berlin and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is yours to spend at your leisure. Berlin is the artistic center of the country with a large number of museums, art galleries and theater shows.
Summary of The Day: Today you are free to explore Berlin on a city tour. You may hop off at any of the stops and visit the attractions around the city, then return to the bus and continue the tour. You'll get to see Kurfürstendamm, Brandenburg Gate, Potsdam Square, and much more.
You will also receive an admission ticket to the Christmas Market at Gendarmenmarkt. At night, enjoy dinner at the hotel with a glass of champagne at the bar.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you will have time for some last-minute shopping (many shops stay open until 2:00pm). In the evening enjoy a special New Year's Eve gala dinner with live entertainment. Afterwards you can head to the Brandenburg Gate and celebrate New Year's Eve with music and fireworks.
Summary of The Day: You may check out as late at 8:00pm on January 1, so take your time and enjoy the last day of your unforgettable holiday, and the first day of an incredible New Year.
|USD $1,471.85||USD $1,471.85||USD $1,929.04||USD $1,177.48|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.