Summary of The Day:
Contemporary Berlin has earned a reputation as a vibrant bastion of counter-culture, progressive thought, and creative spirit. It's a city teeming with stay-cationers, street art, and non-conformists, while juggling gentrification, a real estate boom, and even a tech boom.
Some of the topics we cover include:
1) Colliding ambitions: For some, bare post-Cold War areas mean appealing public spaces, while for others this land represents unique investment opportunities.
2) Urban renewal: The former Tempelhof airport and reclaimed no-man's-land are two impressive examples of Berlin's continuous, almost organic, development that few other cities can rival.
3) Multi-kulti: Multi-culturalism's benefits come with integration struggles and stereotypes. On the tour we delve deep into Kreuzberg to focus on Germany's historical guest worker programs and how this impacts Berlin's current politics and social dynamics.
4) Creative spaces: See both famous squats as well as where this endangered lifestyle is being transformed. We’ll discuss how these concepts evolved, and what the future holds for them.
|USD $30.26||USD $15.13|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.